- Chrome and Wood
- Wood Poles - up to 8ft in one piece. Pole splice available for longer span. Wood pole specie – poplar.
- Traverse rods up to 12ft* in one piece. Traverse wood specie – maple.
- We recommend having brackets no more than 4ft apart.
- Lac-based satin finishes sprayed and/or sprayed on wood. (some variation in tone and appearance will occur.)
- 1. Wood finishes are done by hand for each order, thus some variation in tone and appearance will occur. These are one-off items.
2. Wood naturally adsorbs stain. The grain of the wood can result in the wood adsorbing the stain unevenly across the surface area. This means that some areas may appear darker than others depending on the wood grain. This variation is part of the inherent beauty of stain wood as opposed to painted wood
3. Finials, poles, brackets and rings each absorb stain differently, which means that a set of hardware will contain color variations driven by the wood grain of each piece.
- All custom finishes will require a strike-off approved by the customer before the Urban Decors finishes the product. A onetime net charge of $35.00 will apply to the strike-off.
- The lithographic color reproductions presented in the catalog or website may not accurately reflect the true tones, lusters and depths of the finishes. Please refer to finish samples (color selector) for a more accurate representation.
- 1. Wood is a natural product that responds to temperature and humidity variations by expanding and contracting. Sometimes these changes may be noticeable in the physical appearance of the product.
2. Although every care is taken to ensure our products are able to handle temperature and humidity changes, the conditions of your home can affect the wooden products you buy from us.
Your items can experience small movements and cracks as it adjusts - this is not a fault, but a natural occurrence within the fibres of a natural product.
We advise you to keep the product in consistent, stable conditions to minimise the affects of temperature and moisture change in the atmosphere.
For example, avoiding placing the product close to a heat sources such as a radiator or oven will go a long way to ensuring the longevity of the product.
3. Hardwood is very characterful and we cannot offer or guarantee any uniformity, tone or colour throughout the wood.
It is the character of timber and not a defect. If you are not prepared to accept the variety of colours and grains found in wood, you should consider buying a different product.
Return Policy: Traverse rods and wood poles are Non-Returnable due to the fact that this are custom made-to-order products.
- Wood poles lead time is 7-21 business days
- Traverse rods lead time is 14-21 business days
* Using FedEx Ground services, we can ship packages up to 95" in length [outside package dimension].
* FedEx Express packages up to 119" in length while 120" and over Fedex Freigth
Brackets & Rings Specifications